Friday 9 September 2016

Representation- UK Tribes

I took a survey on http://www.uktribes.com/uncategorized/find-your-tribe and I found out I was a Townie which means I love hanging out with my friends and going to the pub. I think I belong to this group as I can be very social due to extra curricular activities and I do love going out to meet friends very much. I did this survey around January this year when I had to find out what tribe I was in for my GCSE work and I was a Townie then as well. This shows that my personality has not changed in this space of time.

I don't copy celebrities but there are a few that I relate to in their sense of humour, fashion sense and moral beliefs. An example of this is is is Willow Shields as although I wouldn't say I see myself in her I love her sense of style and I'll sometimes look to buy similar items. I also love Jennifer Lawrence's sense of humour.

I feel that if I do copy celebrities it isn't intentional, for example if I have the same fashion taste as a certain celebrity or like the same song as them. This shows how seeing celebrities on the internet might subconsciously affect our actions which shows the effect media can have on society.

No comments:

Post a Comment